Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- On this Memorial Day weekend, the Highway Equipment Company (HECO) family is remembering all of our brothers and sisters who lost their lives while serving in the armed forces. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten. Your memory will always be honored. From our hearts to yours, thank you.
- Stainless Steel Jack Inspection Receipt #089- New Leader Service Tools #092- #5 Conveyor Belt Adjustment #094- Encoder Shaft Extension #095- Changes to WAAS Satelites #096- Front Guard Change #097- L3020XP &L5034G4 Conveyor Motor Mounting Bolt Change #099- L4000...nbsp;
- Congratulations to our 2017 Top New Leader Dealers
- Highway Equipment Company Annual Maintenance Shutdown July 1 - July 9 2017
- The New Leader Mobile app assists users in conducting a conveyor or catch calibration and determines calibrated CFR or Constant Numbers
- C-TECH CLASS REGISTRATION All-Inclusive C-Tech Training including hotel rooms, transportation, and meals. We are excited to roll out the red carpet for all our technicians. All service tech\'s need to do is get here and we will take care of the rest. Class & Class Material...nnis.
- The goal of the New Leader Certified Technician (C-Tech) program is to help dealerships reduce repair expenses while increasing end-users’ satisfaction with New Leader Products. Certification Requirements: Technicians must attend training and pass a proficiency test at Highway Equi...
- Get a behind the scenes look at how Hi-Way and New Leader equipment are built! Factory Tour Information: Highway Equipment Company (HECO) factory tours take approximately 1 hour and are scheduled by appointment only. Factory tours are given, for groups of five or more, on Mondays t...Tour:
- New Leader Closed Good Friday March 30th
- Let’s get to what’s important: 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year support – bottom line, we’re always here, especially during peak seasons. Service, parts and product professionals ready to answer questions, troubleshoot and assist in any way possible to minimize downtime ...t.com