Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Every year, the Des Moines Register recognizes Iowa companies and organizations as Top Workplaces based on surveys completed by the companies’ employees. This year, Highway Equipment Company (HECO) is proud to announce our employees’ survey results placed us in the top 25 (#23 to be exact)!
- #089- New Leader Service Tools #092- #5 Conveyor Belt Adjustment #094- Encoder Shaft Extension #095- Changes to WAAS Satelites #096- Front Guard Change #097- L3020XP &L5034G4 Conveyor Motor Mounting Bolt Change #099- L4000G4 & L5034G4 Cooler Bracket Change #...nbsp;
- Highway Equipment Company’s office and production facility will be closed Thursday, November 22, 2018 and Friday, November 23, 2018 so that our employees may celebrate the holiday with their family and friends. We will resume normal business operations Monday, November 26, 2018.
- Highway Equipment Company’s (HECO) production facility will be shut down for annual maintenance starting June 30, 2018, and ending July 8, 2018. During this time, our Sales department will be available to assist you with emergency replacement of off-the-shelf service parts that can be ship...2018.
- New Leader is proud to introduce the NL5000 with G5 Technology at the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville on Wednesday February 13, 2017.
- On this Memorial Day weekend, the Highway Equipment Company (HECO) family is remembering all of our brothers and sisters who lost their lives while serving in the armed forces. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten. Your memory will always be honored. From our hearts to yours, thank you.
- C-TECH CLASS REGISTRATION All-Inclusive C-Tech Training including hotel rooms, transportation, and meals. We are excited to roll out the red carpet for all our technicians. All service techs need to do is get here and we will take care of the rest. Class & Class Materials ...nnis.
- As we near the end of 2018, we would like to bring some important dates to your attention so that you are able to plan accordingly and experience as little inconvenience as possible.
- New Leader will have select hours during this holiday season.
- The goal of the New Leader Certified Technician (C-Tech) program is to help dealerships reduce repair expenses while increasing end-users’ satisfaction with New Leader Products. Certification Requirements: Technicians must attend training and pass a proficiency test at Highway Equi...