Dry Nutrient Applicator with Swath Width Control
NL5000 G5 Variable Dry Rate Nutrient Applicator
The NL5000 G5 has an option of the MultiBin and MultApplier
Until now, pinpoint application accuracy with a spinner-spreader has been just a concept. Today, the NL5000 G5 makes it reality, making it easy for operators to not only target the right product to the right place, but also respect the environment without sacrificing productivity. How? A patent-pending spinner design delivers revolutionary left to right and right to left swath width control for never-before-seen spreading precision, that maintains a precision drop point for repeatable product placement.
- 16 section swath width control - pinpoint fan frame positioning
- Boundary spreading
- Half-width spreading
- Improved waterfall divider
G5 Follows the 4Rs of Nutrient Management
- Right Source – Matches nutrients type to crop needs
- Right Rate – Matches amount of nutrients to crop needs
- Right Time – Makes nutrients available when crops need them
- Right Place – Keeps nutrients where crops can use them
Spread materials fast, wide, and with increased accuracy and consistency, with patented G5 spinner technology. Next-level technology gives operators right to left and left to right swath width control for more accuracy in placing nutrients. But the real difference comes from the unprecedented spinner and spinner assembly control in the G5 design, delivering unmatched precision product placement.
- Boundary spreading for less waste
- Last pass spreading
- 1/2 width remote spreading capabilities to spread to one side only
- Dual RPM sensors & dual pulse width modulation (PWM) valves for precise RPM on each spinner
- Controls of less than 5 RPM difference between each spinner
- Hydraulic feedgate controls for height adjustment from the cab
- Feedgate optimizer to calculate and automatically set the feedgate
What is the benefit of being able to adjust the fan frame in multiple directions?
The G5 gives operators the ability to shift the fan frame fore and aft as well as left and right to control the swath. This alters where the product falls onto the spinners while moving through the field. This technology along with adjusting the conveyor speed gives pinpoint accuracy capabilities.
Can I apply more than one product with the G5?
Increase efficiencies and productivity by adding a 5 ft. or 7 ft. MultApplier insert to the NL5000. Adding a MultApplier lets operators spread one or two products simultaneously or at variable rates in one pass. Featuring increased gate openings, the NL5000 G5 with MultApplier can reach higher rates, application speeds and widths. For the addition of micronutrients, the MultiBin is also available, for spreading up to four products in one pass. Additionally, the improved waterfall divider and matched-rate output of the MultiBin is now standard on the NL5000 G5 and supports even higher rates of output. That means more flexibility for a wider variety of micronutrient applications.
New Leader User Interface
No need to operate multiple displays—the user-friendly New Leader interface makes it easy to get to work without a learning curve. The intuitive, easy-to-use New Leader user interface appears once the system is connected to a virtual terminal. It also incorporates the power of diagnostic feedback, stored profiles, automated service notifications, low bin countdown, automatic chain oiler and more.
- Ag Leader-developed plug-and-play ISOBUS technology hooks to any compatible display
- Stores up to 25 profiles for quick recall when changing products
- Expandable to control multiple bins, tarps, lids and lighting functions
Can I use the NL5000 G5 with any brand of display?
Yes, ISOBUS 11783 is standard protocol for all models of the G5 series. The NL5000 G5 is ISO Ready, and plugs into into any ISO compatible display. Operators only have to learn one system, and the G5’s intuitive software helps cut down on troubleshooting time.
Precision application starts with precision manufacturing – and the NL5000 G5 delivers that and more. Advanced product techniques like laser cutting and maintenance free design create self-centering components like the material divider and spinner frame assembly. Precision on the back end translates to precision on the front lines, and a machine that maintains a consistent drop point to create repeatable product placement.
Built with the operator in mind, the NL5000 G5 simplifies maintenance to maximize time in the field. A flip-up hillside divider lets operators move easily between spreading lime and other products, while maintaining max flow – and without getting out a single tool.
- Precision manufacturing for fewer adjustments
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel cross tubes, mounts, spinner & feed jack handles and take-up brackets
- Front and rear grease banks for efficient greasing
- Automatic chain tensioner to extend conveyor life
Experience fast and exact conveyor control, independent spinner speed control and extended conveyor life with the superior New Leader hydraulics system. High-tech sensors give operators early insights into potential issues by monitoring hydraulic condition and performance based on metrics including fluid level, temperature, filter restrictions and conveyor and system pressure. Multiple test ports make in-field service and diagnostics easier. A new anti-cavitation system reduces the vibration and metal erosion that causes hydraulic system failure, and helps quiet the spinners during shutdown.
How does the NL5000 G5 extend conveyor life?
The NL5000 G5 maintains proper chain adjustments with an automatic chain tensioner. Continuous tension helps extend life. In addition, operators receive automatic lubrication alerts after 10 hours of conveyor run time.
Looking for more information on the NL5000 G5 Variable Dry Rate Nutrient Applicator? Contact 800-363-1771 or email@example.com.