NL5000 G5 Variable Dry Rate Nutrient Applicator
The NL5000 G5, with its patented 16-section swath width control technology, lets operators apply nutrients with pinpoint accuracy. By automatically shifting the spinner assembly fore/aft and left/right, and leveraging the conveyor speed adjustments, operators can reduce overlap, decrease nutrient waste, and ensure nutrients are placed only where they need them, not where they don't.
- 16-section swath width control
- Precise independent spinner control and monitoring
- Automatic feedgate and fan frame control
Ease of Use
- Easy-to-use New Leader User interface
- System sensors to monitor spreader performance
- Feedgate optimizer with automatic adjustment
Ease of Maintenance
- Centralized grease banks
- Automatic hydraulic chain tensioning system
- 304 stainless steel cross tubes, mounts, and take-up brackets
Increase productivity by spreading two products in a single pass with the MultApplier, or up to four with the MultiBin. Both inserts allow for the additional products to be spread independently or simultaneously with the main bin, and at straight or variable rates.