NL4560 G4 EDGE
Large Capacity Drawn Dry Spinner Spreader
NL4560 G4 Edge Variable Dry Rate Nutrient Applicator
Give operators the power of precision application and versatility with the NL4560 G4 Edge. This is a machine that makes repeatable, responsible nutrient management possible—with a mobility that’s unmatched in the industry. Advanced hydraulics make it easy to connect and disconnect, so operators can easily put New Leader technology where they want it. More control comes from independent spinner speed and monitoring, plus the capability for boundary spreading of multiple products.
- Large capacity (608 ft³ ) with 24” sideboards
- 16’ - 102+6 wide body available in 304 stainless steel or painted 409 stainless steel
- Trailer mainframe with universal bull pull hitch and four-wheel braking system
- Walking suspension with over 12” of travel
- 30” (76 cm) #4 belt-over-chain
- 24” (61 cm) wide feedgate can be opened up to 11” (28 cm) tall
- High floatation tires for light footprint
Edge Follows the 4Rs of Nutrient Management
- Right Source – Matches nutrients type to crop needs
- Right Rate – Matches amount of nutrients to crop needs
- Right Time – Makes nutrients available when crops need them
- Right Place – Keeps nutrients where crops can use them
Spread materials faster, wider and more consistently, even on windy days, with proven G4 variable rate broadcasting technology. Take advantage of dual RPM sensors and pulse width modulation (PWM) valves to maintain precise speed on each individual spinner within 5 RPM. Give operators the power to apply along a boundary line with the flip of a switch for the most precise nutrient placement for maximum yield potential.
New Leader User Interface
New Leader makes it easy for operators to jump the cab and get to work in the field – and the NL4560 Edge continues that tradition with plug-and-play ISOBUS electronics that hook into compatible controllers through standardized plugs, cables and software. It also incorporates the power of diagnostic feedback, automatic service notifications, boundary spreading, a feed gate optimizer, low bin countdown, automatic chain oiler, and it can be expanded to control multiple bins.
Can I use the NL4560 Edge on any brand of display?
Yes all Edge models are designed with advanced ISOBUS technology, so the electronics easily connect with any compatible controller. Operators only have to learn one system, and cut down on troubleshooting time. All Edge ISOBUS systems are extensively tested to ensure maximum reliability and performance.
Precision application starts with precision manufacturing – and the NL4560 Edge delivers. Advanced product techniques like laser cutting and slot-and-tab design create self-centering components like the material divider and spinner frame. Precision on the back end translates to precision on the front lines.
The NL4560 is built with the operator in mind – maximizing time in the cab and the field and simplifying maintenance.
- Front, rear and trailer grease banks for efficient greasing
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel cross tubes, mounts and take-up brackets
- Self-centering spinner frame and material divider
Experience fast and exact conveyor control, independent spinner speed control and extended conveyor life with the NL4560’s superior hydraulics system. High-tech sensors give operators early insights into potential issues by monitoring hydraulic condition and performance based on metrics including fluid level, temperature, filter restriction and conveyor and system pressure. Multiple test ports make in-field service and diagnostics easier.
How does the NL4560 extend conveyor life?
The NL4560 maintains proper chain adjustments with an automatic chain tensioner. Continuous tension helps extend life. In addition, operators receive automatic lubrication alerts after 10 hours of conveyor run time.
Looking for more information on the NL4560 G4 Edge Variable Dry Rate Nutrient Applicator? Contact 800-363-1771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.