John Deere R4045
NL300G4 Crop Nutrient Applicator
The NL300G4 has an option of the MultApplier
Give the John Deere R4045 sprayer the flexibility to go from workhorse to multi-tasker with the NL300G4 for multi-season liquid-dry application. Reduce man hours, fuel consumption and field compaction by cutting field trips and blending with a single pass on multiple products. This is the ultimate high-capacity fertilizer spreader:
- 300 cu. ft. (5.6 m3) hopper holds up to 10 tons (9,072 kg) fertilizer
- Available in 304 unpainted stainless steel or 409 stainless steel painted green with John Deere decals)
- 11 ft. (3.36 m) long
Spread materials faster, wider and more consistently, even on windy days, with proven G4 variable rate broadcasting technology
- Accurate spread pattern up to 105 ft. (32 m) wide
- Fewer trips through the field for less soil compaction and fuel use
- More even spread pattern
- More consistent applications for higher yields
What is the application rate capability for the L300G4?
The NL300G4 delivers the capability to broadcast from 50 lbs/acre (56 kg/hectare) up to 1,100 lbs.acre (1,232 kg/hectare).
Easily convert from single to dual product spreading with the revolutionary MultApplier. Bolted-in endgates and stainless stainless steel hydraulic connections take this optional component to the next level, and make it easy to add or remove. With the 5 ft. MultApplier installed, the NL200 G4 spreads up to 84 ft. (25 m).
What conveyor system does the MultApplier have?
The dual hopper system features two independent conveyors that can simultaneously apply two products at predetermined or variable rates.
Low Maintenance Design
The NL200G4 is the first choice for extended service life. Innovative, forward-thinking features take the pressure off of operators and the bottom line:
- No web chain
- 30 inch #5 multi-ply belt conveyor requires less maintenance and lasts longer than the competition
- No conveyor chain or chain oiler—three-ply Moderate Oil resistant straight belt
- Easy-to-access conveyor drive shaft and bearing for easy tension adjustment and maintenance
Precision application starts from the ground up – with precision manufacturing. Advanced production techniques like laser cutting deliver advantages like one-piece side sheet construction for fewer seams and potential corrosion zones. Precision on the back end translates to precision on the front lines.
Looking for more information on the NL200G4 Crop Nutrient Applicator? Check out the links above or contact 800-363-1771 or email@example.com.