John Deere R4030 & R4038
NL200G4 Crop Nutrient Applicator for R4030 and R4038
The NL200G4 has an option of the MultApplier
Convert John Deere R4030 or R4038 sprayers from liquid to dry in as little as four hours with the NL200G4. These already-robust chassis become multi-season powerhouses with the addition of New Leader’s productive MultApplier. Reduce field compaction, man hours and fuel consumption with a single pass for fewer trips through the field and less blending.
- Available in 304 unpainted stainless steel or 409 stainless steel painted green with John Deere decals)
- #5 multi-ply belt conveyor
- 11 ft. (3.36 m) long
- 200 cu. ft. (5.6 m3) hopper holds approximately 6.6 tons (6,000 kg) fertilizer
- Broadcast from 75 lbs/acre (84 kg/hectare) up to 3 tons/acre (6.725 tonnes/hectare)
Spread materials faster, wider and more consistently, even on windy days, with proven G4 variable rate broadcasting technology:
- Spreads material up to 105 ft. (32 m) wide
- Fewer trips through the field for less soil compaction and fuel use
- More even spread pattern
- More consistent applications for higher yields
What is the spread width for the L200G4?
The NL200G4 spreads material up to 105 ft. wide (32 m) with fertilizer and up to 60 ft. (18 m) with ag lime.
MultApplier for Dual Product Application
Economics and productivity aren’t exclusive – reduce man hours, field compaction and fuel consumption by applying two products in a single pass with the MultApplier, available in 5 ft or 7 ft sizes.
Is the MultApplier difficult to install?
Bolted-in endgates make the MultApplier easy to install or remove, and easy to convert your spreader from single to dual product operation.
Patented Precision Application
Spread materials faster, wider and more consistently, even on windy days, with proven G4 variable rate broadcasting technology. Two independent conveyors allow control of two products at predetermined rates or variable rates, with swath widths up to 105 ft.
Looking for more information on the NL200G4 Crop Nutrient Applicator? Check out the links above or contact 800-363-1771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.