L3220G4 Crop Nutrient Applicator
Experience true multi-season, multi-product versatility with the L3220G4 crop nutrient applicator for John Deere chassis. Easily convert from liquid to dry in as little as four hours with the addition of the powerful MultApplier two-bin system. One pass with multiple products cuts down on field compaction, fuel use and labor with fewer trips through the field and less blending.
- 304 unpainted stainless steel
- 11 ft. (3.36 m) long
- 200 cu. ft. (5.6 m3) hopper holds approximately 6.6 tons (6,000 kg) fertilizer
- Broadcast from 75 lbs/acre (84 kg/hectare) up to 3 tons/acre (6.725 tonnes/hectare)
#4 belt-over-chain conveyor spreads evenly without bridging
- Easy-access conveyor drive shaft and bearing for simple tension adjustment
Spread materials faster, wider and more consistently, even on windy days, with proven G4 variable rate broadcasting technology:
- Spreads material up to 105 ft. (32 m) wide
- Fewer trips through the field for less soil compaction and fuel use
- More even spread pattern
- More consistent applications for higher yields
What is the swath width for the L3220G4?
The L3220G4 spreads material up to 105 ft. wide (32 m) with fertilizer and up to 60 ft. (18 m) with ag lime.
Easily convert from single to dual product spreading with the revolutionary MultApplier. Bolted-in endgates and stainless stainless steel hydraulic connections take this optional component to the next level, and make it easy to add or remove.
What conveyor system does the MultApplier have?
The dual hopper system features two independent conveyors that can simultaneously apply two products at predetermined or variable rates.
Precision application starts from the ground up – with precision manufacturing. Advanced production techniques like laser cutting deliver advantages like one-piece side sheet construction for fewer seams and potential corrosion zones. Precision on the back end translates to precision on the front lines.
Looking for more information on the L3220G4 Crop Nutrient Applicator? Check out the links above or contact 800-363-1771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.