John Deere F4365
High Capacity Nutrient Applicator
The DN495 adapts to any spreading needs and is designed specifically for the John Deere F4365, making it an ideal choice for ag retailers and producers alike. Expand its capabilities simply by adding the MultApplier or MultiBin—the DN495 can deliver the power to spread up to four variable rate applications in just one pass.
The DN495 comes standard with:
- 102-inch body width
- 14 ft body length
- 6-inch side extensions
- Bolted-in rear endgate for better structural integrity
- Patented G4 variable rate broadcaster
- Pressurized chain oiler
- Option of painted 409 stainless or 304 non-painted stainless steel
Patented Precision Application
Spread materials faster, wider and more consistently, even on windy days, with proven G4 variable rate broadcasting technology.
Low Maintenance Design
Designed for long life and less maintenance, the DN495 more than delivers on operators’ expectations. Innovative features designed to reduce service requirements include:
- Heavy-duty bearing assembly extends motor seal life
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Spinner motor designed with stainless steel shaft sleeve
- Belt-over-chain conveyor for maximum durability
- Pressurized chain oiler with adjustable spray nozzles
- Optional oiler remote switch for fast and easy chain lubrication
- Front and rear grease banks make machine greasing easy and efficient
MultApplier for Dual Product Application
Economics and productivity aren’t exclusive – reduce man hours, field compaction and fuel consumption by applying two products in a single pass with the 7 ft. MultApplier.
Bolted-in endgates make the MultApplier easy to install or remove, and easy to convert your spreader from single to dual product operation.
MultiBin Fertilizer and Micronutrient Spreader
Transform a single-bin spreader to three or even four bins with the revolutionary MultiBin fertilizer and micronutrient spreader. This innovative design gives operators the power to consistently broadcast materials independently, simultaneously, straight or variable rate. All while covering more acres with less downtime for filling.
The possibilities for profitability are endless.
The front two hoppers dispense fertilizer products, while the rear hopper dispenses micro-nutrients or seeding products. The rear hopper can also be split to create a fourth hopper.
The MultiBin can be easily installed and removed from the spreader for single-bin fertilizer or lime spreading.
Looking for more information on the DN495 Single Bin Spreader? Check out the links above or contact 800-363-1771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.