Crop Nutrient Applicator
L3220G4 Crop Nutrient Applicator
The L3220G4 has an option of the MultApplier
Experience true multi-season, multi-product versatility with the L3220G4 crop nutrient applicator for GVM chassis. Easily convert from liquid to dry in as little as four hours with the addition of the powerful MultApplier two-bin system. One pass with multiple products cuts down on field compaction, fuel use and labor with fewer trips through the field and less blending.
- 304 unpainted stainless steel
- 11 ft. (3.36 m) long
- 200 cu. ft. (5.6 m3) hopper holds approximately 6.6 tons (6,000 kg) fertilizer
- Broadcast from 75 lbs/acre (84 kg/hectare) up to 3 tons/acre (6.725 tonnes/hectare)
- #4 belt-over-chain conveyor spreads evenly without bridging
- Easy-access conveyor drive shaft and bearing for simple tension adjustment
Spread materials faster, wider and more consistently, even on windy days, with proven G4 variable rate broadcasting technology:
- Spreads material up to 105 ft. (32 m) wide
- Fewer trips through the field for less soil compaction and fuel use
- More even spread pattern
- More consistent applications for higher yields
What is the swath width for the L3220G4?
The L3220G4 spreads material up to 105 ft. wide (32 m) with fertilizer and up to 60 ft. (18 m) with ag lime.
MultApplier for Dual Product Application
Economics and productivity aren’t exclusive – reduce man hours, field compaction and fuel consumption by applying two products in a single pass with the MultApplier, available in 5 ft or 7 ft sizes.
Is the MultApplier difficult to install?
Bolted-in endgates make the MultApplier easy to install or remove, and easy to convert your spreader from single to dual product operation.
Patented Precision Application
Spread materials faster, wider and more consistently, even on windy days, with proven G4 variable rate broadcasting technology. Two independent conveyors allow control of two products at predetermined rates or variable rates, with swath widths up to 84 ft.
Looking for more information on the L3220G4 Crop Nutrient Applicator? Check out the links above or contact 800-363-1771 or email@example.com.