Drawn Dry Nutrient Applicator with Swath Width Control
NL5060G5 Drawn Dry Nutrient Applicator with Swath Width Control
Precision Application with Patented Swath Width Control
Historically, pinpoint application accuracy with a broadcast spinner-spreader was just a concept. Today, it’s a reality thanks to the G5 spinner technology. With its patented spinner design that allows for 16-section swath width control, the G5 delivers revolutionary left and right swath width control and automated fore and aft control for never before seen spreading precision. By leveraging the innovative swath width control technology and conveyor speed adjustments, operators can target the right product to the right place, reduce overlap, and decrease nutrient waste, all without sacrificing productivity.
Standard features and benefits include:
- Heavy duty trailer main frame with universal hitch
- 4-wheel hydraulic braking system
- Walking suspension with 12” (305 mm) of travel
- High floatation tires for light foot print
- Struck capacity of 600 cubic feet (17.0 cubic meters)
- Ideal for spreading fertilizer and compost products
- 16’-102” wide body available in 304 stainless steel or 409 painted body
- 30” (762 mm) #4 heavy duty belt over chain conveyor
- 30 GPM tractor hydraulics via tractor quick couplers
- 16-section swath width control
- Boundary spreading for less waste
- Last pass spreading
- ½ width remote spreading capabilities to spread to one side only
- Dual RPM sensor and pulse width modulation (PWM) spinner control valves for precise RPM on each spinner; spinner speeds held within 5 RPM of each other
- Feedgate optimizer to calculate feedgate height and automatic adjustment from the cab
- Hydraulic feedgate control for height adjustment from the cab
- New Leader-designed control valve manifold providing precise spreader control of the spinners and conveyor system
- Easy-to-use New Leader user interface and spreader control
- Up to 25 stored product profiles for quick changing of products
- Automatic hydraulic chain tensioning system
- Automatic chain oiling routine and alarms
- Scales allowing for static and in-field calibration
The G5 Follows the 4Rs of Nutrient Management
- Right Source – Matches nutrients type to crop needs
- Right Rate – Matches amount of nutrients to crop needs
- Right Time – Makes nutrients available when crops need them
- Right Place – Keeps nutrients where crops can use them
Precision application starts with precision manufacturing, and the NL5060G5 delivers that and more. Advanced product techniques like laser cutting and a maintenance-free design create self-centering components like the material divider and spinner frame assembly. Precision on the back end translates to a machine that maintains a consistent drop point and repeatable product placement.
Built with the operator in mind, the NL5060G5 simplifies maintenance to maximize time in the field. Centralized grease banks make machine greasing easy and efficient. 304 stainless steel cross tubes, mounts, spinners, and take-up brackets provide maximum corrosion resistance on key high-wear components.
Experience fast and exact conveyor control, independent spinner speed control, and extended conveyor life with the superior New Leader hydraulics system. High-tech sensors give operators early insight into potential issues by monitoring hydraulic condition and performance based on metrics including conveyor and system pressure. Multiple test ports make in-field service and diagnostics easy and convenient. A new anti-cavitation system improves spinner seal life and helps quiet the spinners during shutdown.
Extend Conveyor Life
The NL5060G5 maintains proper chain adjustments with an automatic chain tensioner. Continuous tension helps extend life. In addition, operators can receive automatic lubrication alerts after a fully customizable designation of conveyor run time.
New Leader User Interface
No need to operate multiple displays. The user-friendly New Leader interface makes it easy to get to work without a learning curve. The intuitive New Leader user interface appears once the system is connected to a virtual terminal and incorporates the power of diagnostic feedback, stored product profiles, automated service notifications, low bin countdown, automated chain oiler, and more.
Standard features include:
- Ag Leader-developed plug-and-play ISOBUS technology that hooks to any compatible display
- Up to 25 stored product profiles for quick recall when changing products
ISOBUS 11783 is standard protocol for all models of the G5 series. The NL5060G5 is ISO Ready, and plugs into any ISO compatible display. Operators only have to learn one system, and the G5’s intuitive software helps cut down on troubleshooting time.
Looking for more information on the NL4560 G4 Edge Variable Dry Rate Nutrient Applicator? Contact 800-363-1771 or email@example.com.